Join us as we go through the process of opening non-native CAD files inside Autodesk® Inventor® using the functionality of AnyCAD to convert those files to Autodesk Inventor files. File types to include, .step, .sat, .iges, and more.
Topics to be covered:
- Utilizing the geometry in 3D Models and 2D Drawings.
- Files from other CAD systems can be imported for use in Inventor and exported to other CAD system formats.
- AnyCAD for Inventor allows you to reference a part or assembly file that is one year newer than the Inventor version you are on.
- The Reference model option maintains a link to the selected file which enables you to monitor and update Inventor as the model changes.
- If changes are made to the file in its respective product after import, the Inventor file reflects the changes and downstream references update as well.
Using 3rd Party CAD Files Inside Inventor with ‘AnyCAD for Inventor’
|Date:||Tuesday, October 26, 2021
|Start Time:||11:00 a.m. CT (12ET/9PT)|
|Presenter:||Mark Dooley, Solutions Engineer - MFG, Hagerman & Company