Join us as we use Autodesk® Inventor® CAM to explore a variety of 4-axis machining operations. In addition to rotary machining techniques, we will also present different modeling design concepts that can impact your machining operations.
In this webcast we cover:
- Design considerations for 3-Axis machining
- Design considerations for 4-Axis machining
- Properly using the Inventor Emboss Command
- Technique to use an Inventor Toolbody in the sweep command
- Using the Wrap Toolpath & Wrap Cylinder in Inventor CAM
- How to avoid surprises when the machined part does not match the Inventor model
- Much more!
Autodesk Inventor CAM - A Close Look at 4-Axis Machining
|Date:||Thursday, December 2, 2021
|Start Time:||11:00 a.m. CT (12ET/9PT)|
|Presenter:||Clayton Pepmiller, Solutions Engineer - MFG, Hagerman & Company