The recent release of Autodesk® Revit® 2022 includes many new features and improvements. As usual, there are a large number of really great general platform improvements, and Autodesk has taken great care to provide plenty of enhancements for all individual disciplines. Therefore, this presentation will be for all Revit users; whether you focus on Architecture, Engineering, or another specialty, you won’t want to miss this webcast. Some favorite updates so far include the integrated PDF writer, Revision Numbering Enhancements, and new parameters to add a prefix and suffix to dimension types.
Other new features we will discuss include:
- New Categories including, Fire Protection, Audio Visual, Food Service, and many more.
- Wall Enhancements including Tapered Walls and Slanted Wall enhancements
- Rebar enhancements
- Steel Connections
- MEP Fabrication improvements
- File linking Improvements for IFC, 3DM, FormIt Pro, and Inventor
- Share 2D views for markup
- Tags enhancements
- API improvements
- And Many More!
What’s New in Autodesk Revit 2022
|Date:||Tuesday, June 15, 2021
|Start Time:||11:00 a.m. CT (12ET/9PT)|
|Presenter:||Daniel Rosenberg, Solutions Engineer - AEC, Hagerman & Company