Autodesk Vault Data Standard, an add-in for Vault Workgroup and Vault Professional, is an important data control feature that helps ensure relevant information about designs and documents gets captured up-front. With a little tweaking, though, it can provide easy and powerful access to customizing Vault functionality and behaviors.
Join us for this webcast as we explore both the default capabilities of Vault Data Standard as well as how it can be extended to provide powerful new Vault functionality. Topics will include:
- Installing and using Vault Data Standard
- Vault Data Standard CAD add-ins
- Customizing the Vault Data Standard UI
- Using Vault Data Standard to create new documents
- Creating custom Vault commands with Vault Data Standard and coolOrange powerVault