Backup Connection provides automated and detailed daily email reports on the status of your Vault backups with the ability to send the reports to multiple selected staff members in IT, engineering, etc.
Included in the download are all the files needed to install Backup Connection. The program will run without constraints for 30 days. You will need to purchase the software to continue to use it beyond the 30 days trial.
In order to run the Backup Connection, you must have one copy of the Hagerman Connection License Manager installed somewhere on your network. A copy of the license manager installation file is included in the download file.
Included in the Download:
- Hagerman Connection License Manager installation file.
- Hagerman Backup Connection installation file.
The following is a list of pre-requisites required to complete install and use of Hagerman Lifecycle Connection.
- A valid installation of Autodesk Vault Workgroup or Professional 2017 or 2018.
- A copy of the Hagerman Connection License Manager installation file (included in the download file)
- The Hagerman Backup Connection installation file (included in the download file)
- Access to a valid internal or external SMTP email server and an account with appropriate authentication information
- Access to a Vault Administrator account for configuration of Hagerman Backup Connection’s functionality.
- The appropriate rights in order to be able to install software on the relevant computer(s)